Hire Dedicated Developers: Latest Guide
Hiring dedicated developers to take over work remotely became a popular solution when businesses started getting offshore professionals to manage challenging software development projects.
These days, every company and business is willing to hire dedicated developers. The thing is that it makes it possible to get their tasks done without the need to worry about reimbursements, salaries, and other commitments that come with in-house programmers.
Companies that offer assistance with hiring these experts take a significant part of the risk connected with training, recruitment, and more. So, let’s find out how to hire dedicated developers and when you should do that.
When Should You Consider Hiring Dedicated Developers?
Below, you can find a few reasons why you should opt for hiring dedicated developers:
This is the most reasonable solution when it comes to software development cost. The thing is that having an in-house team is the most expensive option because you will be required to pay salaries even if they do not have tasks. You will also have to cover sick leave, office expenditures, bonuses, and more. You will still be required to pay for these things, but the cost will be lower because you are hiring dedicated developers from countries where salaries and taxes are lower. When looking for the most budget option, you might also decide to encounter developers on freelance platforms, but you should not expect full engagement from them. That is why if you get dedicated developers, you receive the best price-quality ratio.
If you decide to work with a dedicated team, you can hire professionals offshore and nearshore. These professionals come from other countries, so they know more about local markets because they are locals. Consequently, it will be easier for your business to expand to new markets. So, if you hire dedicated developers from a different country, your business will reach a new target audience faster, so you have more chances to succeed and make fewer mistakes.
Tech talent shortage
Your in-house team might lack the necessary experience and skills for a certain project. At this point, hiring dedicated developers can be the right solution. Professionals with wide and strong expertise in technology can bring the latest technologies to your business.
Hiring dedicated developers can be one of the best solutions available for any sort of business, but this option is especially great for startups. The thing is that they do not usually have enough money when they have just launched their business, which means that they cannot afford an in-house team. If they hire dedicated developers, they can access the same quality that will cost less.
Hiring Dedicated Developers: Models
Further, you can get acquainted with a few hiring dedicated developers models:
- Staff augmentation model. Businesses tend to use this model when they just need a few professionals to fill positions where they lack expertise. This option will also be suitable for you if you require additional labor resources to speed up the process. The staff augmentation model implies a fast remote onboarding process, controlled hiring, and a faster time to market for a lower cost.
- Project-based model. This is an outsourcing model where you allow the chosen company to take care of your project. All you need to do is to provide them with your requirements – the outstaffing agency will provide a team of dedicated developers who will do everything at a fixed cost. In short, the project-based model implies ensured delivery and scope-based estimation of your project for a fixed price.
- Managed team model. According to this model, your outstaffing company will provide you with an autonomous team that will take care of your project from start to finish. This option is something between an augmentation model and a completely outsourced solution. The autonomous team will work on their own, but the outsourced project manager will report on their progress to the in-house product owner.
Risks of Hiring Dedicated Developers
This solution is wonderful, and it obviously has a lot of advantages. However, there are a few challenges that must be considered. So, when hiring dedicated developers, you should take the following risks into account:
- Communication challenges. Miscommunication is possible in any team, but when working with remote professionals, instructions and information are more likely to be misunderstood. This issue is also possible between the customer and the outstaffing company.
- Cultural and language differences. You might have issues when hiring dedicated developers due to the language barrier. That is why it is critical for all participants to speak and write in a common language to make sure that the communication is effective. This problem is less likely to appear if you use the services of an outstaffing company because they will choose professionals with similar cultures who can speak the same language.
- Different time zones. If you decide to hire dedicated developers, you should consider that your team will most probably work from different time zones. This may be extremely challenging, so it is better to let an outstaffing company solve the issue.
- Project management difficulties. It is definitely frustrating to spend your money and time just to receive an unsatisfying final product. The thing is that project management is becoming even more complicated when the work is done remotely. That is why you should make sure that your outstaffing company hires a dedicated project manager in addition to a team of dedicated developers.
Hire Dedicated Developers – Step By Step Guide
Training, hiring, and infrastructure expenditures are eliminated if you decide to hire dedicated developers remotely. In this case, you are just required to evaluate your concept, get the best professionals, and complete the work.
At the same time, the demand for IT services is increasing, which makes it difficult to encounter a stable IT team. If you fail to hire the right experts, there is a risk that you will damage your brand. To avoid it, you should follow this guideline that will help you understand how to hire dedicated developers:
You should clarify your expectations
To be able to do that, you need to evaluate your business goals, identify the necessary qualifications and skills to reach the goal, and figure out how a developer can help you. As soon as you decide what your company needs, it will be easier for you to hire professionals who will be more enthusiastic to work for you.
You should do talent mapping
Some countries are going to be more suitable than others, depending on a few factors, such as your geography, language, and budget. For instance, if your business is based in Europe and you require an English-speaking team, the ideal option is hiring dedicated developers from Eastern Europe. In most cases, professional outstaffing vendors offer a talent mapping service before hiring dedicated developers.
You should review and select vendors carefully
When hiring dedicated developers with a help of an outstaffing company, you should consider several aspects in addition to hourly rates and technology competence:
- Effective communication process. The quality of the service always depends on how well communication and processes are established in the local market. The more reputable a company is, the more experienced and talented professionals it can attract.
- Check the case studies. You should check the vendor’s portfolio to make sure that the company is able to deliver what you need.
- Check the company’s reputation. One more critical aspect is the company’s reputation. Many vendors introduce customer reviews on their websites, and you can contact them to ask more about their experience and impressions.
- You need to figure out what the exact price is. It is critical to find out what the cost includes to make sure that you will not have to pay more fees during the process.
You should conduct personal interviews
When interviewing candidates, you should assess their expertise and technical skills. The great news is that this part will be fully performed by your vendor, who will consider their professional and personal characteristics. When hiring dedicated developers, you invite new people to work on your project, so they should have the correct attitude for the project and the personality to cooperate with the in-house team, and the outstaffing company knows that. You will be just required to make the final decision on the candidates.
You should consider onboarding and integration
A great outstaffing company will definitely help you organize these processes so that your new experts can integrate into the existing team. At the same time, you can make this step even easier if you do the following:
- You should make your expectations clear for new experts to minimize misunderstandings.
- You should introduce a list of tools and necessary access for your work beforehand. Preparing step-by-step instructions is also a good idea,
- You should set up a team meeting to welcome new hires and explain what they are required to do.
- You should make sure that the new staff is up to date on the status of the project. It is critical to check whether they understand the goals.
What Countries Are Perfect for Hiring Dedicated Developers?
As mentioned before, it is critical to consider a few factors, such as time zones and cultural similarity, when hiring dedicated developers. Thanks to this, you will avoid a variety of issues and help your business reach the goal. Below, you can find a list of countries that are ideal for hiring new professionals:
This is one of the most digital and innovative countries in Eastern and Central Europe. You have a chance to hire an ideal dedicated team who are ready to help you achieve your goals because there are more than 250,000 strong experts. Moreover, Ukrainian software developers are widely known as diligent, motivated, and skillful professionals.
This country has a unique location because it has a direct connection to the European infrastructure. Authorities consider the potential of the country to be a digital hub, so foreign companies are highly likely to hire dedicated developers there. In addition to that, the IT businesses of Georgia are not obliged to pay taxes. One more benefit is that foreign companies can easily start a business there.
There are a lot of reasons why this country is a great place to look for professionals. The number of IT experts is constantly growing, which is a great addition to the fact that it has a convenient geographical position. The United States and Western Europe can successfully collaborate with local developers because the time zone is comparable to the bigger part of European nations. Speaking of the experts` professionalism, the country ranks eighth globally. When hiring dedicated developers from Bulgaria, your company can receive top professionals at reasonable costs.
UI/UX design, data analytics, software development, mobile software development, application development, and data visualization are the areas of this country’s expertise. Its IT sector has around 12,000 people, the bigger part of whom is involved in outstaffing and outsourcing companies that hire experts for foreign organizations.
There are a lot of advantages of hiring dedicated developers from Romania, such as a large pool of professionals and affordable rates. Local specialists are familiar with specialized frameworks and the brand-new tech trends, like mobile and web development. The country boasts more than 120,000 IT experts with incredible professional backgrounds who work at the leading development businesses in Romania. In addition to that, the bigger part of the specialists can speak German, English, Dutch, and Spanish.
Local companies try to connect with global businesses because collaboration with foreign organizations is a long-term investment. Kazakhstan is focused on the application of cloud technologies and their development. This field is actively utilized by most businesses to store data so that there is no need to handle data manually. Moreover, companies guarantee data safety by using a variety of antivirus programs that block, analyze, and eliminate all sorts of malware.
You should hire dedicated developers from Azerbaijan because it has a high-tech part with no need to pay customs fees or taxes. Furthermore, as the startup ecosystem is still growing, lots of funds can help young companies secure funding and get the chance to expand. Consequently, the country has a great opportunity to raise professionals who are able to develop certain software products.
Your organization can work with top software developers via Brazil outsourcing. The country is a well-known place to hire dedicated developers because there is a wide range of programming skills. The bigger part of professionals uses progressive programming languages, such as Java, C++, Python, and Perl.
The good news is that Mexico has more than 300,000 software developers. The number has grown recently because the government decided to promote technology. At the same time, the number of experts is constantly increasing because talented engineers can access more opportunities.
Hire Dedicated Developers With Qubit Labs
If you decide to hire dedicated developers to work on some tasks of your project, you can access a few advantages. You can significantly reduce costs and find new talents that may not be available in your country. This solution can help your business grow much faster. At the same time, it is still better to use an outstaffing company for this purpose, even if you have an idea of how to hire dedicated developers.
Qubit Labs is a dedicated team provider, who is reliable enough to meet each and every requirement. We have enough experience in outstaffing, talent mapping, choosing and hiring the right professionals. You just need to let us know what kind of experts you need and what your goals are – we will do our best to provide you with the right staff. We know everything about hiring dedicated developers, so you can only benefit from working with us. Qubit Labs covers remote onboarding, social packages, payrolls, taxes, retention and replacement and much more.