collects and uses their personal information. The policy also covers cases and procedures of client
information sharing, storage, and disclosure that takes place during the site visits, materials’
download, and subscription to the receipt of any company materials via email or live chat
communication at https://qubit-labs.com/ (further referred to as the “Site”).
Types of Collected Data
Visiting our site, you automatically confirm your agreement to our use of certain personal
information that we can collect about your device such as the type of web browser you are using,
your IP address, the time zone in which you live, and a set of cookies contained on your device.
Furthermore, we collect, store, and analyze the information about your navigation of our site, i.e.,
the pages you visit, keywords you use, and your overall length of stay on each of them. This type of
collectible data is referred to as “device information.”
Qubit Labs conduct device information retrieval via the following technology use:
- We collect and analyze cookies, which are the data files stored on your device and including
some anonymous unique identifiers. They do not disclose any personally identifying
information but can give information about your recent browser history. If you do not wish
to give this data to Qubit Labs or any other Internet resource, find out how to disable
cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org, http://optout.networkadvertising.org/, or
- We analyze all site visitors’ log files that pertain specifically to our site’s use. These cover
the visitors’ IP address and browser type, their Internet provider’s name, date and time
stamps, as well as pages at which they start and end the visitation sessions.
- The way in which visitors navigate the site are captured by our data analytics system with the help of web beacons, tags, and pixels – electronic files containing the information on browsing behavior of users.
In addition, visitors of the Site agree to share their contact information when they subscribe to our newsletter or download some materials from the Site. This contact information includes the first and last name of the visitors, their email address, and physical location.
Qubit Labs collects your data by means of these tools:
– Google Analytics;
– Hubspot Sales.
Modes of Personal Information Use
Personal information collected from Site visitors in any of the aforementioned ways may be used by our system for:
- Customization of your experience with better responses to your needs
- Site improvement based on the data and user feedback
- Customer service advancement via quicker and more efficient responses to requests and provision of more effective support
- Administration of contests, promotions, surveys or other Site campaigns
- Provision of company news and updates to subscribed users.
Note: Site’s users no longer wishing to receive company emails can unsubscribe any time. Instructions for doing that are included at the bottom of each corporate email to you.
How We Share Your Data
One of the modes in which we apply personal data of Site’s visitors is to provide targeted advertisements selected in accordance with visitor preferences and needs. You can find out more on the principles of targeted advertising at the Network’s Advertising Initiative’s (NAI’s) educational page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can also refuse from certain exposure to targeted commercials at the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal (http://optout.aboutads.info/).
Do Not Track
Please take into account that your browser’s Do Not Track settings do not preclude the collection of the aforementioned personal data from your device.
Site’s visitors can activate cookies’ blockage on their devices by changing the browser settings. In such a way, you can block storage of cookies on your device and disable access to that information for the sites you visit and their analytics. Please keep in mind that such practice may cause the blockage of essential cookies, which may result in the restricted access to some website parts and the entire Site, as well as restricted use of certain Site services. To learn more about cookies’ blockage, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
For European Residents
If you reside in the EU, you are entitled to access all personal data stored at the Site and request its correction, updates, or deletion at any time. To do so, please fill in the contact form and voice your request.
Please keep in mind that we need some of the personal data collected at the Site to be able to fulfill our contractual obligations to you as a customer (this applies to clients who fill in the contact forms) and to follow our aforementioned business needs. Qubit Labs signs the Data Processing Agreement and Standard Contractual Clauses that comply with GDPR with all customers. Data collected from European residents may be transferred outside Europe, which should also be taken into account.
Data Retention Period
There is no limitation on the storage of personal data from clients shared via filling of the contact form, making a subscription, or downloading materials from the Site. Once you wish us to delete your personal data from the site, please file a request to support, and the relevant data will be deleted within 48 hours after the receipt of that request.
Data Disclosure to Outside Parties
Qubit Labs never shares clients’ personal data with companies non-related to its service provision. The third parties with whom personal data is shared include services responsible for the Site’s technical operation, business procedures, and service provisions, under the condition that these third parties guarantee data confidentiality. Release of clients’ personal data may also happen once the company considers it appropriate for compliance with some law or enforcement of site policies to protect rights, property, and/or interests of the Site and/or other involved parties. However, this pertains to personally identifiable information only, while non-PII may be shared with other parties for marketing and advertising uses.
GDPR Compliance Statement — Policy
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) came into force on 25 May 2018.
The new Regulation aims to standardize data protection laws and processing across the EU, giving people greater rights to access and control their personal information.
Qubit Labs OÜ are committed to ensuring protection of all personal information that we hold, and to provide and to protect all such data. We recognize our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the requirements of GDPR.
Qubit Labs OÜ are dedicated to safeguarding the personal information under our control and in maintaining a system that meets our obligations under the new regulations. Our practice is summarized below.
How We Prepared for GDPR
Qubit Labs OÜ already have a consistent level of data protection and security across our organization, but we have introduced new measures to ensure compliancy.
• Information Audit — We carried out an audit of information previously held and ensured that it was compliant with the new regulations.
• Policies and Procedures — we have revised data protection policies and procedures to meet the requirements and standards of the GDPR and any relevant data protection laws, including:
• Data Protection – our main policy and procedure document for data protection has been revised to meet the standards and requirements of the GDPR. Accountability and governance measures are in place to ensure that we understand and adequately disseminate and evidence our obligations and responsibilities; with a dedicated focus on privacy and the rights of individuals.
• Data Retention and Erasure – we have updated our retention policy and schedule to ensure that we meet the “data minimization” and “storage limitation” principles and that personal information is stored, archived and destroyed in accordance with our obligations. We have procedures in place to meet the new “Right to Erasure” obligation.
• Data Breaches – our procedures ensure that we have safeguards in place to identify, assess, investigate and report any personal data breach as early as possible. Our procedures have been explained all employees.
• International Data Transfers and Third-Party Disclosures – where Qubit Labs OÜ stores or transfers personal information outside the EU, we have robust procedures in place to secure the integrity of the data. Our procedures include a continual review of the countries with sufficient adequacy decisions, as well as binding rules, or standard data protection clauses for those countries without.
• Subject Access Request (SAR) – we have revised our SAR procedures to accommodate the revised 30-day timeframe for providing the requested information and for making this provision free of charge
• Obtaining Consent – we have revised our consent mechanisms for obtaining personal data, ensuring that individuals understand what they are providing, why and how we use it and giving clear, defined ways to consent to us processing their information
• Direct Marketing – we have revised the wording and processes for direct marketing, including clear opt-in mechanisms for marketing subscriptions; a clear notice and method for opting out and providing unsubscribe features on all subsequent marketing materials.
• Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) – where we process personal information that is considered high risk, we have developed stringent procedures for carrying out impact assessments that comply fully with the GDPR’s Article 35 requirements. We have implemented documentation processes that record each assessment, allow us to rate the risk posed by the processing activity and implement mitigating measures to reduce the risk posed to the data subject(s).
• Processor Agreements – where we use any third-party to process personal information on our behalf (ie Payroll, Recruitment, Hosting, etc), we sign compliant Processor Agreements and due diligence procedures for ensuring that they meet and understand their/our GDPR obligations.
Data Subject Rights
We provide easy-to-access information via our website and in the office of an individual’s right to access any personal information that Qubit Labs OÜ processes about them and to request information about:
• what personal data we hold about them
• the purposes of the processing
• the categories of personal data concerned
• the recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
• how long we intend to store your personal data for
• if we did not collect the data directly from them, information about the source
• the right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about them corrected or completed and the process for requesting this
• the right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use
• the right to lodge a complaint or seek judicial remedy and who to contact in such instances.
Information Security and Technical and Organisational Measures
Qubit Labs OÜ takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously and take every reasonable measure to protect and secure the personal data that we process. We have robust information security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
GDPR Roles and Employees
Qubit Labs OÜ have designated Data Protection Officer (DPO) and have appointed a data privacy team to develop and implement our roadmap for complying with the new data protection Regulation. The team are responsible for promoting awareness of the GDPR across the organisation, assessing our GDPR compliance, identifying any gap areas and implementing the new policies, procedures and measures.
Qubit Labs OÜ understands that continuous employee awareness and understanding is vital to the continued compliance of the GDPR and have involved our employees in our preparation plans.
If you have any questions about our GDPR compliance policies, please contact Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can get additional data on the privacy practices of Qubit Labs, ask relevant questions, or request deletion of your personal data at email@example.com or by sending us a letter to the address: Kazymyra Malevycha 86, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000.