- You can apply it to create different kinds of animations for your website
- It is supported by all operational systems, browsers, desktop computers, and mobile devices
- Widespread and constantly evolving
- Interaction with the application can be carried out even via text editors
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Ability to implement responsible design
- Experience with testing and debugging
- Awareness of building and automation tools
- Grasp of CSS preprocessors
- Utilization of graphic editors
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluency in server languages
- MySQL, the basics of working with databases
- Structural thinking
- The ability to plan a workflow and set deadlines
- Analytical mind
- Skills for working with large amounts of information
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Understanding how server and hosting work
- Be able to create a balanced data model
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases
- Ability to build client-server interaction
- Experience in working with layouts and markup languages
- Grasp of UX projecting
- Knowledge of PHP, Python, or Ruby languages
Questions to Check Hard and Soft Skills
- Explain how does prototypal inheritance works
- What does the doctype do?
- What is progressive rendering?
- What is Hoisting?
- What is the difference between call and apply methods?
- What are the problems with Random?
- How to create an object in JS?
- Tell us about your favorite development environment
- What technical difficulties have you faced recently, and how did you solve them?
- Tell us about a project that you are genuinely proud of. What have you done to successfully implement it?
- What area of programming do you find the hardest?
- Tell us about the qualities that help you in your work
- The adaptive and cross-browser layout of sites
- Completion of existing projects, increasing their convenience
- Providing support for ES5 projects
- Work in the React/Redux stack
- Carrying out refactoring (code improvement and optimization) of existing projects
- Developing components by using Vue
- Cross-browser and responsive HTML5/CSS3 layout
- User interface design
- Development of business logic and back-end system for product support
- Design and development of a unified library of components for designers and developers
- Code optimization and extension
- API creation
- Providing technical support for all specialists working on the web service
- Drawing site layout
- HTML and CSS layout
- SEO optimization
- Correction and revision of ready-made source codes
- Handling negotiations with clients
- Analysis of system operation and project structure
- Finding and fixing bugs
You can find a developer nearshore, meaning that you will delegate specific tasks to employees from companies located in the neighboring countries. Such type of outsourcing enables employers to cut the distances and be in similar time zones with the developers. Some websites for finding nearshore specialists are GoodFirms, Clutch, UpFirms, and TopDevelopers and here you can check advise how to hire developers in Ukraine.
Offshore IT outsourcing involves using third-party services located at reasonably large distances from the customer’s location (for example, a customer from the USA employs a team from Ukraine or India). You can find such specialists at Qubit Labs, Upwork, and Clutch.
This option is optimal as well because, usually, recruiting firms cooperate with companies that responsibly choose their employees. Thus, there are high chances of finding a suitable candidate in the short term. There are thousands of companies that offer such services, and you can find them on LinkedIn or even by googling.
Offshore software development center
Salary Guide (Annual Salaries):
To Wrap Up
How Much Does It Cost to Hire Developers in Ukraine?
6 Important Steps When Building a Software Development Team Abroad
5 Peculiarities of Working With Remote Software Engineers
How to Onboard a New Developer to an IT Team Remotely
What Does a Software Developer Do Besides Writing Code?