Qubit Labs is Hosting a Webinar About the Best IT Outsourcing Destinations in Ukraine
Join us online to listen and participate in the discussion with our specialists Oksana Zabolotna and Valery Malecha about the specificities of the Ukrainian tech market, its growth, and the expansion of developers’ communities throughout the country. You’re welcome to ask your questions about the current state of Ukrainian outsourcing and get to know more about the upcoming trends.
If you want to get answers to the following questions, stay tuned:
- What Ukrainian city boasts the largest development community?
- What are the promising Ukrainian IT hubs that are entering the market by leaps and bounds?
- What global companies have their R&D centers in Ukraine?
- What is the average Ukrainian developer’s salary, depending on the location?
- What Ukrainian city to choose for outsourcing and why?
- Is it convenient to cooperate with remote Ukrainian developers?
- How many IT companies are there in Ukraine?
- Is Kyiv the only option for outsourcing to Ukraine?
This is a sneak peek into the webinar hosted by Qubit Labs, so don’t hesitate to contact us to receive a link to live broadcasting on YouTube and a reminder when the webinar starts.
More about the host:
Qubit Labs is one of the leading offshore development companies in Ukraine. Recently, it has been recognized by Clutch as one of the Top 10 Top Kyiv Staff Augmentation Services. The organization has extensive experience in working with international companies and helping them build scalable development teams.