- React. This is the most popular library for creating user interfaces, which allows using web applications that update without reloading the page. As for React Native, it is aimed at creating mobile applications for Android and iOS. Some of the most notable examples written with React Native include Facebook, Pinterest, Bloomberg, and Walmart.
- Vue.js. This framework was created while taking into account previous libraries’ errors to provide a high-quality development tool for the programmers. It has excellent performance and is well-optimized.
- Angular. It is quite hard to learn this framework compared to the previous ones. However, it provides the largest amount of opportunities. Its goal is to expand the browser apps and make testing and development easier. The most notable projects made by Angular are Gmail, Google Drive, The Guardian, PayPal, Upwork, and Freelancer.
- SitePoint. This is one of the most well-known platforms focused on web-development, which started its activity in the year 2000. It has an impressive collection of detailed articles that are aimed at teaching something new to the readers. A high percentage of new articles engages readers worldwide and cooperates with top-notch experts in the area. There, you could find valuable information and food for thought, which will increase your skills.
- Codecourse. The channel shares valuable tips on the most popular programming languages and explains how to create small projects. The videos will be handy for junior programmers and those who want to sharpen their knowledge.
- Adam Khoury. This channel focuses on uploading videos oriented at software development and design.
- kudvenkat. The author uploads tutorials on using different programming languages, frameworks, and tools. The channel’s main goal is to offer software training for anyone and engage students who have the potential to learn to program.
To Wrap Up