Top Tech Events Q1 2017 Guide by Qubit Labs
- 1. CES 2017 – January 5-8 – Las Vegas, NV
- 2. IoT Tech Expo Global – January 23-24, London, UK
- 3. Ninth Global Deep Learning Summit – January 26-27, San Francisco, CA
- 4. Wearable Technologies Conference 2017 EUROPE – February 7 – 8, Munich, DE
- 5. ItExpo – February 8-10 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- 6. Mobile World Congress – February 27 – March 2 – Barcelona, Spain
- 7. Wearable Technology Show – March 7-8, London, UK
- 8. Internet World The E-commerce Fair – March 7-8, Munich, Germany
- 9. Big Data World – March 15-16, London, UK
- 10. Enterprise Connect – March 27-30, Gaylord Palms, Orlando, FL
While you’re most probably preparing for the New Year party, we are still at our desks, preparing for all the wonderful events that will happen in 2017. Our goals for the next year are simple: we want to be the best we can and to serve our clients the best way possible. We want to meet new talented people and find great clients to work with in future. Here’s the list of tech events that the Qubit Labs team is planning to visit in Q1 2017 to do exactly that.
1. CES 2017 – January 5-8 – Las Vegas, NV
The launch pad for innovation and technology that has changed the world. The world’s gathering place for everyone who thrives on the business of consumer technologies, where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace.
2. IoT Tech Expo Global – January 23-24, London, UK
A leading global event, set to showcase the most cutting edge technologies from more than 100 exhibitors and provide insight from over 200 speakers sharing their unique industry knowledge from industries like manufacturing, transport, health, logistics, government, energy, insurance, agriculture, retail and automotive.
3. Ninth Global Deep Learning Summit – January 26-27, San Francisco, CA
Here is where the smart artificial intelligence revolution takes place. Come and explore software that can recognize patterns in digital representations of sounds, images, and data. Learn from industry experts in speech & pattern recognition, neural networks, image analysis and NLP.
4. Wearable Technologies Conference 2017 EUROPE – February 7 – 8, Munich, DE
Pioneer and worldwide leading innovation and market development platform for technologies worn close to the body, on the body or even in the body. The 2017 B2B2C event for the entire wearable ecosystem, offering the ideal networking experience: it not only offers a conference stage but also has an extensive exhibition area which features companies from every market segment.
5. ItExpo – February 8-10 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
The communications and business transformation event of the year! Enough said.
6. Mobile World Congress – February 27 – March 2 – Barcelona, Spain
The world’s biggest and best mobile industry event comprising of a massive exhibition, an award-winning conference, outstanding networking opportunities, partner programs, the Glomo Awards and much more.
7. Wearable Technology Show – March 7-8, London, UK
#1 event for smart technology anywhere in the world that saw record numbers of both exhibitors and visitors in 2016 and this trend is set to continue in 2017. This time, the show will also offer co-located events like The Digital Health Technology Show – bringing the latest healthcare innovations under one roof, or Smart Home Show – the event for the connected home, technology and user innovation, and many more.
8. Internet World The E-commerce Fair – March 7-8, Munich, Germany
An exclusively a B2B trade fair, whose key issues include online marketing and social media, software and technology,e-payment, logistics, email marketing, e-commerce service providers and agencies, mobility, etc. Accompanied by a congress devoted to subjects like mobile commerce, customer targeting, customer experience Management, Brand Management, Social Commerce, e-commerce in B2B, to name a few.
9. Big Data World – March 15-16, London, UK
The most important event in the Big Data space! An interpretive and practical ‘how to’ event, with content created to help data and business professionals, including CDOs, data analysts, scientists, and officers shape their big data strategies.
10. Enterprise Connect – March 27-30, Gaylord Palms, Orlando, FL
Everything at this event is focused on one overriding goal: to help you maximize your investments in communications and collaboration systems, services, apps, and networks. No matter if you’re looking to better integrate next-gen communications with business processes, or if you need to upgrade a legacy system to a more modern, cost-efficient platform.
We’ll be happy to meet you at these events! Get in touch to set up a meeting.