React Developer Salary in 2023 (React.js / React Native)
Updated – 1.03.2023
In this article we explore React JS developer salary and React Native developer salary.
Want to hire React developers or build a dedicated development team and looking for salary numbers? Let’s explore.
Before moving to the question “how much do react developers make,” let’s have a little peek at the main factors that affect IT developer salary.
- Location. It’s no surprise that the country’s economic stability has an impact on the average level of local developers’ salaries. The gap in mid-level developer salary between, for example, Canada ($100,000) and India ($9,869) remains significant. Although the numbers might change over time, the countries are unlikely to offer salaries of the same level in the nearest future.
- Expertise. This one is obvious because the more years of experience the developer has, the more money one will make. For example, entry-level React developer salary in Denmark receives $58,000. At the same time, the local senior React developer salary is $98,145 per annum. The difference is impressive yet not novel because it’s usually more practical to pay more to the professional than deal with loss after launching the product.
Average React Developer Salary Worldwide
We have analyzed React developer salary in different countries, where there are many IT hubs, large talent pools, and a suitable environment for project development. We compare developers with different proficiency levels to make the results more comprehensive. Note that junior and senior programmers’ wages might vary depending on the project and company. The results are as follows.
React JS Developer Salary Comparison by Experience Level and Country (Annual)
Check how the React JS developer salary changed compared to 2021:
The average React js developer salary in the world ranges from $100,000 (in Canada) to $9,800 per annum (in India). In particular:
- The average React programmer in Canada makes $100,000.
- Average React JS salary in USA is $125,000.
- In Australia, the React JS developers’ salary reaches $117,000.
- The average React JS developer salary in Singapore is $65,000.
- React JS developer salary in Brazil reaches $26,000 per year.
- React JS developer salary in India is the lowest, namely $9,800 annually.
In order to get a clearer picture of React salary all over the world, firstly, let’s take a closer look at the European countries because they take up a large part of the mentioned table.
If we look at React.js developer salary in Europe, we can see that such specialists are sought after in the UK. There, a junior React JS developer receives $58,000, while the local middle ($74,000) and senior-level ($117,000) programmers make multiple times more. In this country, there are the highest salaries compared to those of other states of the region. The following countries, located in Northern Europe, offer salaries of a similar level. These are Denmark and Norway, where the junior React JS developer salary starts from $48,000 to $55,000. At the same time, middle and senior developers can receive up to $90,000 and $120,000 accordingly.
In Germany, React JS salary is competitive as well, being $65,000 on average. React JS developers of junior level in the Netherlands are paid $76,532, while their wages can rise up to $110,000 when they become seniors. As for Spain, local React JS developer salary is lower compared to the previous countries, namely $29,000 for juniors, $49,500 for mid-levels, and $85,000 for seniors.
In closing, the lowest React JS developer salary is in Poland and Ukraine. As follows, an entry level React JS developer salary in Poland is $30,000, implying $75,000 per year for senior programmers.
As for Ukraine, it is one of the most profitable locations to hire React developers because there is a great price to quality ratio. It’s an affordable and forward-looking decision if you plan on extending your team. A local junior React JS developer is paid $18,000, a mid-level programmer – $27,000, and a senior developer – $45,000.
React JS Developer Salary in US (Annual)
The average React JS developer salary in US in 2023 is $125,000 per year. Boston, San Francisco, and Columbia are the top 3 best-paid states for React JS developers, with salaries ranging from $120,000 to $132,000.
You can compare how React JS developer salary in US changed compared to 2021:
Average Hourly Rate for React JS Freelancers in Big Cities
React Native Developer Salary Comparison by Experience Level and Country (Annual)
Junior React Native developer salary is $60,000, while the local middle- and senior-level programmers make multiple times as much as the entry-level developer.
Equal wages can be found in the following Northern European regions: Denmark and Norway are two of these countries, and salaries for junior React Native developers range from $46,000 to $60,000. Mid- and senior-level developers, on the other hand, may receive up to $80,000.
Lastly, Poland and Ukraine have the lowest salaries for React Native developers in Eastern Europe. In Poland, the starting salary for a React developer is $26,000, while the annual salary for senior programmers is $56,000.
Due to the excellent price-to-quality ratio, Ukraine is among the most profitable places to hire React native developers. It is a cost-effective and forward-looking choice if you intend to expand your team. A local junior React Native developer earns $25,000, while a mid-level programmer earns $35,000 and a senior developer $50,000, respectively.
React Native Developer Salary in US (Annual)
The average React Native developer salary in US in 2023 is $127,500 per year. Washington , Seattle, and Atlanta are the top 3 best-paid states for React developers, with salaries ranging from $154,393 to $140,422
- Columbia pays $125,113 to React Native developer salary
- In Austin, software developers receive $101,235
- San Francisco React Native developer salary is $119,123
- React native developer salary in Boston reaches $123,093
- In Atlanta, React programmers get per year $140,422
- React developer salary NYC is $125,000
Now, as we have addressed “how much do react developers make,” you know what to expect when hiring React programmers. Qubit Labs can assist in finding top-notch specialists, taking care of recruitment, HR management, payrolls, and other details. We will consult you on the average React developer salary in countries where we hire and clarify your requirements so we can reach out to the most fitting candidates. Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss the details.
Realistic Software Development: Cost Estimation in Agile Projects
Software Development Outsourcing Cost
How Much Does It Cost to Hire Developers in Ukraine?
Node.js Developer Salary Rates