Our client is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. They aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Some of their achievements include winning the Future of Workplace Awards for Employer of the Year and One of the Best 100 Companies to Work for in Nigeria by Jobberman in 2018, amongst others.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
You are passionate about tech products & services and what it can accomplish. (Bonus: you understand the challenges our ideal clients face and are excited to be of service to this market.) In addition:
- You have 9+ years of experience in a similar role, 3+ of which should be from a SaaS company.
- You have a high level of attention to detail, and accuracy matters to you.
- You are empathetic and have a real desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- You have good taste: not necessarily a design background, but you know what good looks like (or simply how to rectify bad content, and teach clients good vs bad).
- You can get excited about helping our users get the most out of our tools – including giving tough love when they are using them incorrectly.
- You are driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, have a “can do” attitude and a results-driven mentality with a bias for speed and action (while not missing the details!)
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and are able to be flexible and operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Bonus: you have a good understanding of marketing and martech solutions, and you have great experience with CRM systems such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoho, etc.,
- You’re just as happy getting your hands dirty with implementation work as you are building out high-level systems/processes, and managing a large team.
In this role you will be responsible for building out a robust, Customer Success Program, including finding innovative ways to accomplish identified outcomes. You will own the post-sale customer journey, including onboarding and training, technical support, referral requests, and cross-selling new products or functionality into our existing customer base. While we have had great customer support and retention thus far, you will be in a position to make a big impact moving forward, carrying the torch and upholding the standards of service for hundreds of customers. Onboarding and training.
- Oversee our primary contacts for the onboarding of new customers, training of platform end users.
- Oversee completion of customer needs and/or management of contractors and outsourced resources to perform work.
- Oversee management of the knowledge base, addition of new articles as needed and ensuring everything is up-to-date and accurate.
- Become a subject matter expert on our technology, and clearly articulate its value in writing, over the phone dialog, and at the occasional in-person industry event. Support and retention.
- Deepen our customer retention support by preparing the strategy and program for this while working closely with the commercial team to roll this out.
- Oversee providing exceptional customer support within established SLA guidelines, track and report out related metrics.
- Oversee management of the long-term health of the customer base by identifying and preempting areas of risk or concern; drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed by extracting the most value from our SaaS tools.
- Understand customer sentiment and outcomes by communicating, defining and tracking health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Oversee maintenance of a cadence of communicating with customers about needs and adoption trends via surveys and other tools, and educating them via their preferred channel of communication. Sales and product.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborate with the engineering and product development team to troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Curate the forums, utilize surveys and webinars to determine what feature requests are most needed, and advocate for them on the product team.
- Collaborate closely with sales to drive opportunities.
- To join only foreign product teams.
- To be fully involved in product development and implement your bits of knowledge and ideas.
- Competitive salary depends on your qualification + share options.
- Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day, usually we start working from 9 to 11 am.
- Full-time remote.
- Paid vacation (18 working days per year).
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year).
- Registering as a private entrepreneur.
- Health insurance.
- Educational compensation.
- Monthly delivery of delicious lunches and snacks.
Send your CV or contact us for more information!