We’re looking for UI / UX professionals with a strong customer success orientation to join our team.
- 3+ years of experience as a hybrid UI/UX designer across all digital platforms;
- Enterprise Mobile App design experience is the most critical requirement;
- Fluid ability to design in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.;
- Ability to prototype using Invision, Balsamiq, Mockflow, or similar;
- Strong visual design skills with an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color;
- Portfolio of design work that demonstrates complex problem solving, consistency, and team collaboration;
- Experience designing supportive marketing materials;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects and communicate progress and expected milestones;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Direct communications;
- Health insurance;
- Comfortable office home format near Holosiivska station;
- Positive corporate environment based on principles of respect, support and mentorship;
- Minimum bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Kick off parties.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, interaction flow and aesthetics of mobile applications and web sites;
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, visual mockups, style guides, UI patterns, and graphic assets;
- Work closely with the engineering team to identify, address and solve complex user interface and information design challenges;
- Gather feedback through user research and integrate findings into the development of new features;
- Develop and maintain detailed user interface specifications and promote usability best practices;
- Participate fully in design critiques and lead cross functional design sessions (soliciting, giving, and receiving actionable feedback);
- Design complementary marketing materials to support the product features;
- Keep up to date on design trends and proactively analyze best-in-class & competitor products and websites and provide recommendations periodically.
We’re looking for UI / UX professionals with a strong customer success orientation to join our We’re looking for UI / UX professional with a strong customer success orientation to join our team.team. You will join a team of talented individuals who work collaboratively with product managers, developers and quality engineers to ensure beautifully designed and functional products that help our customers succeed.
Our client is a leading provider of innovative enterprise software for upstream Oil & Gas industry. We develop cutting-edge in-premise and cloud products to improve the way Oil & Energy companies operate, by enabling collaborative and data-science driven planning, decision-making and execution.