International Mobile Game Development Company is working on the cross-platform mobile game: city builder with supply chains. The project is on the release stage.
Now we are looking for a Technical Artist who will act as a bridge between the artists and programmers, ensuring the art content and features are easily integrated into the game, while respecting the artistic vision and technical side of the project.
Grab your chance to be a part of a global product company and use opportunities for career progression.
Send your CV or contact us for more information!
- Work with modelers and programmers to create 3D art and bring it into Unity 3D;
- Support artists and engineers in the use of the 3D art pipeline and user-facing engine tools;
- Provide hands-on support to artists and engineers in regard to asset performance and validation;
- Review creative process and identify opportunities for tool improvements;
- Solve challenging technical issues in the 3D asset pipeline;
- Collaborate with engineers and testers to diagnose and resolve in-game problems;
- Inspire and empower the art team to optimize their processes.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a digital art content creation pipeline, ideally in the game industry;
- 2−3 years of experience as a Modeler, SFX Artist in the game industry;
- Professional experience as a technical artist/tools programmer;
- The number and variety of tech-art areas of interest in your past activity is also important.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Expert in modelling and art tools (Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop, etc.);
- Full knowledge in the Art part of Unity 3D;
- Experience in a full digital art content creation pipeline (high and low-poly modelling, unwrapping, baking, texturing, level art);
- Good artistic skills (proportion, color, composition);
- Ability to work with technical documentation.
- direct communications;
- health insurance;
- comfortable office in Kyiv (near Palats Ukraina station);
- positive corporate environment;
- minimum bureaucracy;
- kick off parties;
- competitive compensation.