- At least 5 years experience in mobile games, 8+ years experience as UI/UX Designer;
- High level of proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator;
- In-depth understanding of the UI/UX principles;
- Ability to work in a team and a responsible attitude to deadlines;
- English knowledge — Intermediate level and above.
Will be a plus
- Competence in Invision, Sketch, and Mockplus;
- Knowledge After Effects and understanding 9 slice scaling.
- direct communications;
- health insurance;
- comfortable office home format in Kyiv (near Pecherska metro station);
- positive corporate environment based on principles of respect, support and mentorship;
- minimum bureaucracy;
- competitive compensation;
- kick off parties.
- Design logic, layout, and flow of all in game User Interface including: HUD, Menus, and Lobby;
- Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces and feedback to guarantee an optimal accessibility and fluidity of the game;
- Advise and work closely with game designers to determine the best controls and inputs to support game features for a fluid and consistent player experience;
- Create iterative user-centered prototyping (i.e. from wireframes & paper prototypes, to clickable models & functioning systems);
- Follow-up on final implementation of all features to ensure proper execution of the user experience and design in compliance with the specifications;
- Create the best layout pattern and how user is to interact with each UI/UX components;
- Work closely with artists to determine presentation of UI, signs and feedback;
- Work closely with Sound Design team to determine efficient audio feedback;
- Provide programmers with clear specifications of UI/UX components;
- Advise and mentor team members, collaborating to share knowledge, set realistic goals and seek out challenges and experiential opportunities;
- Ensure experiential consistency and quality across all platforms and features.
About a project
We are looking for Senior UI/UX artist to join our development team in Kyiv. Now we already have 18 members in our office and looking for a new college on board who is passioned about the game industry and creation inspiring experience for our user.
If you have worked in mobile games development, with casual games, particularly city builders, farms and similar casual sim/strategy games you are definitely welcome!
Send your CV or contact us for more information!