Our client’s project is the venture equity platform that digitizes shareholder management and makes shares easily tradable on a digital exchange. This removes the inherent complexity in shareholder management and enables startups to become investable companies from day one.
The desired AQA should have:
- Senior level of skills in automation testing;
- at least 4 years of experience in software engineering/aqa/testing;
- to have a bit of passion to manual testing while not everything needed is automated;
- experience of working in Agile/Scrum teams & at least to be familiar with LEAN approach;
- confident in communications with English speaking team/stakeholders;
- would be a plus experience in FinTech domain.
What this opportunity is about:
- To be a part of fast growing FinTech startup.
- Design, lead & implement automated testing together with team of engineers & senior QA.
- To join only foreign product teams;
- to be fully involved in product development and implement your bits of knowledge and ideas;
- competitive salary depends on your qualification + share options;
- flexible schedule: 8 hours per day, usually we start working from 9 to 11 am;
- full time remote;
- paid vacation (18 working days per year);
- paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
- registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
- health insurance;
- educational compensation;
- monthly delivery of delicious lunches and snacks.
Contact us to apply for the position or get more information!