Our client is a leading provider of innovative enterprise software for the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry. We develop cutting-edge in-premise and cloud products to improve the way Oil & Energy companies operate, by enabling collaborative and data-science driven planning, decision-making, and execution.
- Engineering degree from a reputed engineering institute;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience;
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of computing fundamentals;
- Experience in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework;
- Experience developing and consuming REST services;
- Experience with one or more of search, text processing, natural language processing, or other similar techniques;
- Experience with Databases (Relational, NoSql);
- Experience with unit testing, TDD;
- Experience with version control tools ( e.g. Git);
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS) is a plus;
- Experience with container technologies ( i.e. Docker) is a plus;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Direct communications;
- Health insurance;
- Comfortable office in the heart of Kyiv (near Holosiivska station);
- Positive corporate environment based on principles of respect, support and mentorship;
- Minimum bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Kick off parties.
- Design and develop product features independently;
- Adopt and apply multiple technologies;
- Maintain attention to detail while working in fast paced environment;
- Think creatively and justify design and code decisions;
- Passionate about learning and leveraging new cutting-edge technologies;
- Communicate effectively with product stakeholders;
- Self-starter, self-driven to perform and deliver results.