A Singapore-based startup that creates iOS and Android apps for simple and comfortable commuting is setting up a development team in Kyiv. The company is focused on expanding transportation options in Asia Pacific region that will allow urban residents to take ownership of their commuting. Now in Kyiv already have been working highly motivated technical team of 10 members and we are looking for a Backend (node.js) Developer to join a team of professionals.
Send your CV or contact us for more information!
- Strong knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, StrongLoop, etc;
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc;
- Expert in working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB;
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Good communication skills in English is a must.
As a plus
- Experience with Google Asset tracking and Google maps APIs;
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance;
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform;
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Experience in transportation industry is preferable;
- Be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development;
- Opportunity to make an impact by being part of a movement that will revolutionise transportation in APAC cities;
- Direct communications;
- Health insurance;
- Comfortable office in Kyiv (near Holosiivska station);
- Minimum bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Kick off parties.
- New features for Control Panel and improve our solution backend;
- Managing the interchange of data between the servers/backend and the users;
- Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from our passenger and driver apps;
- Integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
A Singapore-based startup that creates iOS and Android apps for simple and comfortable commuting is setting up a development team in Kyiv. The company is focused on expanding transportation options in Asia Pacific region that will allow urban residents to take ownership of their commuting. Now in Kyiv already have been working highly motivated technical team of 10 members and we are looking for a Backend (Node.js) Developer to join.
Send your CV to email@example.com or contact us for more information!