German FinTech company is looking for a Front End Developer to become core member of their Technical Competency Center, take on new and ongoing projects and actively participate in connecting the real world with the power and potential of Distributed Ledger Technology.
- 6+ years in Web Software Development
- Practical experience with TypeScript
- HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
- Practical experience with Docker containerization
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with Git
- Web services API (REST)
- Upper intermediate English — ability to communicate and work in English-speaking environment
- Knowledge of Gulp, Grunt, Webpack
- Hands-on skills with CI/CD (Jenkins, CircleCI) front-end build optimization
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Dart
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Experience with Amazon AWS S3
- Security frameworks
- Development and architecture design of our cross-platform applications (web and mobile)
- Prototyping and architecture design of distributed large-scale services and components
- Architecture and prototyping adaptive monitoring, UI logic and admin tools
- Mentoring, managing teams
- Conduct technical interviews to recruit new senior/junior talents into the team
- Collaboration and architecture planning with team and stakeholders with regard to IT infrastructure and network
- Relocation package.
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication. We encourage you to put forward your ideas and thoughts.
- Office / co-working / events space in the heart of Berlin.
- The opportunity to contribute to cutting edge projects in a new and exciting industry with the potential to positively reshape our world.
- An international team of DLT pioneers.
- Flexible working hours.
Send your CV or contact us for more information!