German FinTech company is looking for an experienced Back End Golang Developer to become core member of their Technical Competency Center, take on new and ongoing projects and actively participate in connecting the real world with the power and potential of Distributed Ledger Technology.
- 5+ years in Back-end development
- Practical experience with MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, Postgres
- Strong knowledge of Go and experience with C++, Python
- Practical experience with WebSockets, RabbitMQ, Protobuf, Docker containerization, TDD
- Hands-on automation and CI/CD (Jenkins, CircleCI) skills
- Practical experience with PHP
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- Experience with Git
- Web services (REST, RPC, gRPC)
- Upper intermediate English — ability to communicate and work in the English-speaking environment
Will be a plus:
- Distributed Systems Technologies
- Experience with C, Elixir, Rust, Ruby, C#, Haskell
- Parallel Computing, Algorithms, Graph Theory, Applied Mathematics
- Security frameworks
- Monitoring systems (Grafana, Prometheus, Nagios)
- Apache, nginx
- Basic knowledge of JS
- Back end development of our high-loaded web applications
- Working with client’s API
- Rest API development
- Micro services development with Docker containerization
- Working and maintaining different types of DB
- Collaboration and architecture planning with the team and CTO with regard to a high-performance back end and infrastructure
- Mentoring a team
- Relocation package.
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication. The company encourages you to put forward your ideas and thoughts.
- Office / co-working / events space in the heart of Berlin.
- The opportunity to contribute to cutting edge projects in a new and exciting industry with the potential to positively reshape our world.
- An international team of DLT pioneers.
- Flexible working hours.