An international team of smart professionals is looking for a QA Engineer. The project team runs and develops the world’s largest aggregator of research papers with over 7 million monthly active users and storing >131 million metadata records, >90 million abstracts and >11 million full text of scientific documents.
Send your CV or contact us for more information!
- At least 3-years experience working in a similar role with significant exposure to a Linux environment;
- Proficiency in scripting/bash;
- Experience with web application testing and monitoring;
- Continuous integration/delivery;
- Experience with team tools for issue tracking (Jira), code sharing (GIT) and testing;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Essential programming in Java, PHP or both;
- Web development experience;
- Ability to analyze data in Python, R or Matlab.
We are offering:
- Work with an international team of professionals
- Ability to implement all your knowledge and new ideas
- Health insurance
- Office in the center of Kyiv (near Palats Ukrainy station)
- Competitive compensation
- Run and monitors the performance of a range of existing tasks and services;
- Performance profiling and benchmarking;
- Perform manual testing;
- Documents processes and good practices;
- Quality assures the delivery of new production software;
- Write test cases for automated tests;
- Perform recovery of systems/service when needed;