We are looking for a result-oriented QA Engineer, to be a part of expert team.
Our new client from Switzerland is developing an open business platform that is aimed at removing inefficiencies in the high-value added professional business services, for example in the IT and consulting industries. Platform will let market players learn from experiences of each other to reduce costly errors, will help clients and suppliers find each other, and let them collaborate closely and free of paper and email floods.
The team in Ukraine is being formed from scratch and will include UX/UI, QA and Full Stack Devs who can move and follow up on project requirements at a fast pace. They will be fully integrated part of a Switzerland team.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with performance and security testing
- Good spoken and written English (Intermediate level or higher)
Will be a plus
- B.Sc/M.Sc/PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Competitive salary depends on your skills and knowledge
- Implement all your knowledge and new ideas
- Health insurance
- Сomfortable office home format in the heart of Kyiv (near Holosiivska station)
- Positive corporate environment
- Minimum bureaucracy
- Enthusiastic and ambitious team, who open to new ideas and proposals