Our client’s company is an innovative mobile hyper-casual games studio based in Israel, we hold expertise in the field of hyper-casual games, we are running fast and looking for a good-fit sprinter to join our team.
About the Role:
As a publishing manager, you will be accountable for prospecting, moving, qualifying leads through the pipeline and closing publishing deals.
- High level of spoken and written English communication skills.
- Experience with Hyper Casual games.
- Google Spreadsheets and Excel.
- Tech-oriented (job requires work with marketing automation tools).
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Prospecting leads, scheduling calls and closing publishing deals.
- Scan the app store and Identify relevant leads.
- Using automation tools to reach out to stakeholders and schedule publishing calls.
- To join only foreign product teams;
- To be fully involved in product development and implement your bits of knowledge and ideas.
- Competitive salary depends on your qualification + share options;
- Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day, usually we start working from 9 to 11 am;
- Full-time remote;
- Paid vacation (18 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
- Registering as a private entrepreneur (“ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
- Health insurance;
- Educational compensation;
Contact us if you want to apply or get more details about this position!