We are looking for Product Manager who will join Kyiv development team of an international game development company with headquarters in Tel-Aviv!
Don’t miss your chance to join a team that is developing creative and innovative mobile casual games. You will work and communicate directly with head office in Israel. It gives you an opportunity to develop yourself to create projects from scratch, work with the international team and grow. The team is open-minded and it likes to bring new ideas to work. Since it is a product company all questions or suggestions are considered quickly.
Join the team to create perfect stuff in the team of professionals.
Send your CV or contact us for more information!
- 2+ years of experience as a B2C product manager, preferably in the mobile gaming industry;
- Data driven and analytical mindset with exceptional attention to details;
- Creative mind, think outside the box and closely watch strategies across the mobile gaming app ecosystem;
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage cross-functional interfaces and guide remote teams;
- Love for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experience;
- Fluent English – both written and verbal;
- Great team player;
- Big advantage: A product with more than 500K downloads on the stores.
Will be a plus:
- Some background as a game developer;
- Passionate mobile game players.
- Plan and execute product features.
- Help shape the product vision, strategy and roadmap to support continuous growth;
- End to end management of product lifecycle – prioritize features based on business value, collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed specs, create wireframes and define A/B tests;
- Specify game economy to ensure smooth execution with minimum iterations;
- Analyze results of features after deployment, iterate based on data to improve performance;
- Guide and mentor assigned production teams, such as game developers, art designers;
- Proactively seek opportunities to drive key initiatives to improve user experience and boost game KPIs.
- See the results of your work, understand the process, influence companies decisions;
- Ability to implement your ideas;
- Health insurance;
- Comfortable office in Kyiv(near Palats Ukraina metro station);
- Positive corporate environment;
- Minimum bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation.
- game development
- product management