We are looking for a PHP\Laravel developer to implement back-end services in a Microservices architecture. The product is comprised of 48 (micro)services and your role would be to write server-side logic to integrate and expand the existing system, adding functionalities and ensuring high performance and scalability of the written code.
- 3+ years of experience with PHP;
- 2+ years of experience with Laravel;
- Experience with PHPUnit;
- Obsessed about SOLID principles and clean coding;
- Experience with TDD & BDD;
- Experience with API design and construction;
- Experience with integrating third-party APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or similar);
- Experience with Git source versioning;
- Experience with working in agile development environments;
- Fluent in English and good communication skills.
- Understand technical requirements in the form of diagrams and descriptions and translate them into code;
- Write and maintain efficient, reusable, clean and tested code;
- Write unit and functional tests with 100% code coverage;
- Provide SOLID code with the least amount of refactoring required after implementation.
- direct communication with the company
- health insurance
- comfortable office in Kyiv (near Palats Ukraina station)
- positive corporate environment
- minimum bureaucracy
- competitive compensation
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!