We are looking for a QA Engineer for the project that produces both B2B and B2C applications, mobile and web solutions optimized for specific devices, and enterprise software solutions aimed at streamlining business processes and improving efficiencies.
We are looking for a hybrid QA Engineer — i.e. someone who can complete both manual testing, as well as write automated test scripts.
The candidate will be required to have a good understanding of the following:
- Working with Devtools
- Testing of complete web applications
- Types of test cases, test plans and checklists
- OS and it’s basic setup
INDUSTRY EXPERTISE & SKILLS:
- The candidate will need to have 3 years experience of commercial quality assurance;
- Ability to build and follow software testing process;
- Ability to analyze/improve test process on the project;
- Knowledge of Testing Fundamentals (Functional/Non-Functional Testing, requirements analysis, bugs lifecycle, test results reporting, QA involvement on different project stages);
- Understanding of testing pyramid and its applicability to real projects;
- Experience in automation testing would be a plus;
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English.
- To join only foreign product teams;
- To be fully involved in product development and implement your bits of knowledge and ideas.
- Competitive salary depends on your qualification + share options;
- Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day, usually we start working from 9 to 11 am;
- Full-time remote;
- Paid vacation (18 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves (5 working days per year);
- Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
- Health insurance;
- Educational compensation;
- Monthly delivery of delicious lunches and snacks.