World-known education platform is extending its Ukrainian team and looking for mid-level PHP Developer. They already have over 7 million monthly active users. They are storing more than 131 million metadata records and over 100 million abstracts and scientific documents.
Send your CV to join the exciting project!
- Good knowledge and at least 3-year experience with web development;
- Good skills in PHP, especially applied to web development;
- Experience working with PHP web frameworks, preferably Symfony;
- Working knowledge of MySQL or other databases;
- Working knowledge of the Linux environment;
- Experience with developing REST APIs;
- Experience with code sharing, issue tracking (JIRA, GIT), testing
- Good communication skills in English;
- Ability to write technical reports and document code.
Will be a plus:
- Degree in Computer science or related field;
- Experience with Elasticsearch API;
- Developing new functionality of existing web applications and services;
- Maintaining and extending existing web applications;
- Working closely with the front-end team to develop interfaces (APIs) between the backend and front-end.
- you can join Kyiv product development team to work together with a thriving international company;
- see the results of your work, understand the process, influence companies decisions;
- implement all your knowledge and new ideas;
- health insurance;
- comfortable office home format in the heart of Kyiv (near Palats Ukrayina station);
- positive corporate environment;
- minimum bureaucracy;
- competitive compensation.