We are looking for a proactive, self-driven and highly organized Junior PR Manager to join Qubit Labs team and grow together.
Qubit Labs is the partner for tech companies around the globe. We build and maintenance remote development teams and offices for IT-product companies from USA, Australia, Finland, Norway, Germany, and Israel. You can be a part of top tech world-known companies, work directly with advanced enterprise and startups teams, work gain knowledge and grow together with the best mentors and engineers.
Send your CV or contact us for more information!
- At least 1 year of experience in the position of PR with foreign media;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Experience in writing PR materials in different genres;
- Experience in pitching journalists and establishing strong links with the media;
- Attention to details, efficiency.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of IT domain.
- From our side, we would like to offer an opportunity for career growth;
- Enthusiastic and ambitious team open to new ideas and suggestions;
- Home format office in Kyiv with tasty snacks 🙂
- Team building activities;
- Health insurance.
- Growing company brand;
- Pitching journalists, bloggers and conference organizers;
- Establishing and maintenance of long-term relations with media editors, bloggers and conferences;
- Preparing press releases, articles, comments, guest blog posts, interviews and different types of content — from idea to realization;
- Write, edit and rewrite content for media;
- Generation of up-to-date topics and info for publishing;
- Preparing presentations and speeches for conferences and other events;
- Webinar organisation and promotion.