An international team of smart professionals is looking for a Backend Java Developer. The project team runs and develops the world’s largest aggregator of research papers with over 7 million monthly active users and storing >131 million metadata records, >90 million abstracts and >11 million full text of scientific documents.
Send your CV or contact us for more information!
- At least 3-years experience in backend programming;
- Proficiency in Java;
- Some experience with web development (LAMP);
- Good knowledge and experience of working with and querying databases;
- Good knowledge of the Linux environment (deployment, essential scripting, configuration, logging, etc.);
- Experience with code sharing, issue tracking (JIRA, GIT) and testing;
- Willingness to follow an agile development process according to Scrum;
- Good communication skills in English.
- Experience working with web frameworks (ideally Symfony) and/or CMS;
- Spring, continuous integration/delivery.
- Contributes to product and performance improvements and optimisation of existing services;
- Maintains existing services based on user feedback;
- Performs recovery of systems/services when needed;
- Bug fixing;
- Checks quality of new source code;
- Writes automated tests;
- Unit tests;
- Integration tests.
We are offer:
- you can join Kyiv product development team to work together with a thriving international company;
- see the results of your work, understand the process, influence companies decisions;
- implement all your knowledge and new ideas;
- health insurance;
- comfortable office home format in the heart of Kyiv (near Palats Ukraina station);
- positive corporate environment;
- minimum bureaucracy;
- competitive compensation.