Online university platform from the UK has launched its development team of three people in Kyiv. Now, as a project grows they expand the team and look for a Back End Java Developer.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of the experienced team and participate in creating an awesome product.
Send your CV or contact us for more information!
- At least 1+ year of experience in Back End programming;
- Proficiency in Java;
- Some experience with web development (LAMP);
- Good knowledge and experience of working with and querying databases;
- Good knowledge of the Linux environment (deployment, essential scripting, configuration, logging, etc.);
- Experience with code sharing, issue tracking (JIRA, GIT) and testing;
- Willingness to follow an agile development process according to Scrum;
- Good communication skills in English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with web frameworks (ideally Symfony) and/or CMS;
- Spring, continuous integration/delivery.
- Contributes to product and performance improvements and optimisation of existing services;
- Maintains existing services based on user feedback;
- Performs recovery of systems/services when needed;
- Bug fixing;
- Checks quality of new source code;
- Writes automated tests;
- Unit tests;
- Integration tests.
- direct communications;
- health insurance;
- comfortable office in Kyiv (near Palats Ukraina station);
- positive corporate environment;
- minimum bureaucracy;
- kick off parties;
- competitive compensation.