Qubit Labs is the partner for tech companies around the globe. We build and maintenance remote development teams and offices for IT-product companies from USA, Australia, Finland, Norway, Germany, and Israel. You can be a part of top tech world-known companies, work directly with advanced enterprise and startups teams, work gain knowledge and grow together with the best mentors and engineers.
Send your CV or contact us for more information!
- 2+ years of experience as HR Manager/HR Generalist
- Experience to built HR processes from scratch
- Excellent people management skills
- Great desire to work with people
- Analytical and goal-oriented approach
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Good communication skills in English
- Direct communications
- Health insurance
- Comfortable office home format in the heart of Kyiv (near Holosiivska station)
- Positive corporate environment based on principles of respect, support and mentorship
- Minimum bureaucracy
- Competitive compensation
- Kick off parties
- Provide consultation on organizing and conducting various feedback sessions with leadership team/Customer to develop and communicate business goals, personal objectives, and development plans
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people processes, and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for planned growth
- Communication with the managerial team and all unit employees on the regular basis, improve work relationships, build high-performance culture and retention strategy
- Providing quick response to organizational changes, team members’ needs, complains, wishes, creating solutions to team members challenges
- Ensure all HR procedures and policies are followed by team members
- Participate in the development of company’s personnel policies, taking part in internal and external audits.