Our client is a fast-growing mobile hyper-casual games startup based in Tel Aviv, Israel, focused on developing and publishing high quality, fun, satisfying and addictive Hyper-Casual Games.
As we expand, we’re looking for a talented and experienced Designer who will play a crucial role in creating visually stunning and engaging game content that meets our client’s high standards of quality. As a Game Designer, you’ll have the opportunity to work with an amazing team of professionals, push the boundaries of game design, and make a real impact on the hyper-casual industry.
- Design and create high-quality game assets, including characters, backgrounds and animations.
- Develop and maintain consistent visual style and themes across all game assets and marketing materials.
- Create engaging and intuitive UI/UX elements to enhance the in-game user experience.
- Collaborate with the game development team to ensure all assets meet technical specifications and are optimized for performance.
- Design and create marketing materials, including app icons, screenshots, and video trailers.
- Playtest and provide feedback on game design.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continually improve the quality of game assets and marketing materials.
- Proven experience as a Designer or similar role in the mobile gaming industry.
- Proficient in industry-standard design software, including Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX design principles.
- Experience with creating animations using After Effects and Spine.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a wide range of design skills and experience.
- Proficiency in game engines such as Unity.
- Advantage: Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or related field.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment.
- Self-learner and ability to pick up new tools and techniques.
- Excellent English.
- To join only foreign product teams;
- To be fully involved in product development and implement your bits of knowledge and ideas.
- Competitive salary depends on your qualification + share options;
- Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day, usually we start working from 9 to 11 am;
- Full-time remote;
- Paid vacation (18 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
- Registering as a private entrepreneur (“ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
- Health insurance;
- Educational compensation;
Contact us if you want to apply or get more details about this position!