We are looking for an experienced Front-End developer, who will be responsible for implementing modern data-centric product based on Material Lite CSS framework and functionality centralised in VueJS. Your role will be to implement the user interface as agreed on the provided design, ensuring high performance and scalability of the written code.
- 3+ years of experience with CSS;
- 2+ years of experience with VueJS;
- Attention to design details in UI/UX implementation;
- Obsessed about SOLID principles and clean coding;
- Experience with API design guidelines;
- Experience with integrating third-party APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or similar);
- Experience with Git source versioning;
- Experience with working in agile development environment;
- Good English communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Flux application architecture;
- Experience with CSS Flexbox;
- Experience and understanding of CSS preprocessors SASS/LESS.
- Understand technical requirements in the form of diagrams and descriptions and translate them into code;
- Write and maintain efficient, reusable, clean and tested code;
- Write unit tests;
- Provide SOLID code with the least amount of refactoring required after implementation.
- work with an international team of professionals;
- ability to implement all your knowledge and new ideas;
- health insurance;
- comfortable office in Kyiv (near Palats Ukraina station);
- competitive compensation.