Qubit Labs is looking for Engineering Lead for a cool project. Our client is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. They aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands.
As an Engineering Lead, a typical day might include the following:
- Drive technical design, specifications, and implementation for various components of the customer data platform
- Bring and maintain a strong network of qualified engineering talent to hire from as the need arises
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Work with product owners, technical leads and engineers directly to break down the roadmap and product requirements
- Collaborate with other teams ensuring compatibility between systems.
- Help identify challenges and areas for improvement, assisting in driving our product roadmap.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- Strong Software Engineering background, with an ability to work in multiple programming languages as needed.
- Experience with distributed systems and processing high-volume messages or events.
- Strong sense of project ownership and responsibility.
- Experience designing and developing APIs, middleware, and/or backends to support data-heavy analysis -systems
- Strong knowledge of AWS services with multiple production deployment experience, also familiar with Microsoft Azure and Google cloud
- Experience building or integrating with programmatic marketing platforms like Facebook audience network or WhatsApp business API, Ad exchanges like Google Adx and CPaaS solutions like Twillio
- Strong communication skills with a remote and distributed team across time zones
- Hands on experience building and managing micro-services in production.
Node.js, Python, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Angular, React, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kubernates and a lot of native AWS services
- To join only foreign product teams.
- To be fully involved in product development and implement your bits of knowledge and ideas.
- Competitive salary depends on your qualification + share options.
- Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day, usually we start working from 9 to 11 am.
- Full-time remote.
- Paid vacation (18 working days per year).
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year).
- Registering as a private entrepreneur .
- Health insurance.
- Educational compensation.
- Monthly delivery of delicious lunches and snacks.
Send us your CV or Contact Us for more information!