Mobile Game Development Company that is working on the cross-platform mobile game: city builder with supply chains. The project is on the release stage.
You can realize your vision for the game. You will work with a development team, implement ideas, take part in discussions. The team is open-minded and likes to bring new ideas to work. Grab your chance to be a part of a global product company and use opportunities for career progression.
- 8+ years of game development experience;
- experience in managing mid and hard core mobile games;
- technical background and experience in Unity Engine preferred;
- understanding of Agile methodologies and ability to refine its use on a project-by-project basis;
- experience in leading external teams, both local and overseas;
- intuitive problem-solving skills to help your team with task prioritization and overcoming project roadblocks;
- love to tech, entertainment, toys, games, and pop culture;
- proficiency in project management and version control software tools such as Confluence and Jira;
- experience in consuming asynchronous network APIs and understanding of server-authoritative design;
- 2+ mobile games developed, produced and launched.
Will be a plus:
- experience in managing freemium games;
- experience in analytics and data science;
- you can join Kyiv product development team to work together with a thriving international company;
- meet key persons during the interview and decide if there is tech vision chemistry between you;
- work with the company directly and create cutting-edge solutions;
- see the results of your work, understand the process, influence companies decisions;
- learn from fellow developers and top-managers from successful product companies;
- implement all your knowledge and new ideas;
- health insurance;
- comfortable office in Kyiv (near Palats Ukraina station);
- positive corporate environment;
- minimum bureaucracy;
- competitive compensation.
- game development