Mobile game development company is looking for a CTO to join their Kyiv team. That’s a great opportunity to work on a city-builder mobile game which focuses on a strategy.
Join this long-term project to create a perfect game in the team of professionals!
- 5+ years of game development experience;
- experience of managing mid and hard core mobile games;
- technical background and experience in Unity Engine preferred;
- understanding of Agile methodologies and ability to refine its use on a project-by-project basis;
- experience of leading external teams, both local and overseas;
- intuitive problem-solving skills to help your team with task prioritization and overcoming project roadblocks;
- love to tech, entertainment, toys, games, and pop culture;
- proficiency in project management and version control software tools such as Confluence and Jira;
- experience in consuming asynchronous network APIs and understanding of server-authoritative design;
- 2+ mobile games developed, produced and launched.
Will be a plus:
- experience in managing freemium games;
- experience in analytics and data science.
- work with an international team of professionals;
- ability to implement all your knowledge and new ideas;
- health insurance;
- comfortable office in Kyiv (near Palats Ukraina station);
- minimum bureaucracy;;
- kick off parties;
- competitive compensation.
- game development