Danish company is looking for two C/C++ engineers to join their Kyiv team.
Their main goal — development and productions of highly specialized electronic devices (aviation, automotive, industrial automation and security).
This is a great opportunity to be a part of the experienced team.
Send your CV or contact us for more information!
- 1-3 years of experience in C/C++ programming;
- Experience with Linux;
- Familiarity with development of security algorithms;
- University Degree;
- Good analytical thinking;
- Intermediate spoken and written English.
You will work with the projects like:
- Embedded SW – C/C++;
- Creation of documentation for SW, programming and user manuals;
- IT administration (Linux).
- Work with an international team of professionals;
- Ability to implement your ideas;
- Health insurance;
- Comfortable office in Kyiv (near Palats Ukraina station);
- Positive corporate environment based on principles of respect and support;
- Opportunities to participate in meetups and networking activities;
- Minimum bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Positive corporate environment.