Join a group of Artificial Intelligence (AI) at USA company. Here innovations is not just empty word. You will be able to work with leading Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and help to solve the organization’s most exciting and difficult challenges.
- 5+ years of experience with data analysis in high-performance computing, ML, Big Data, deep learning, cloud services;
- Deep expertise in neural networks (CNN), random forests, classifiers, feature representations, AI or related techniques;
- Experience in development of quantitative models for Industrial systems supply chain big data analysis, revenue forecasting, or similar problems using machine learning;
- Proficiency with at least one statistical computing language for data analysis, such as R or Python;
- Experience in multiple AI Frameworks (TensorFlow, Caffe/Caffe 2);
- Practical skills in business requirements management;
- Fluency in English;
- MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of the industry and technology trends in said area of application (healthcare, manufacturing, supply chain, financial services);
- Experience with working in a Big Data environment and addressing data operations and quality issues therein;
- Experience in providing project management support for large data analytics and data quality management projects;
- Knowledge of relational database systems, data mining, data warehouses, business intelligence, decision support tools, and programming languages, including SQL, Python, C/C++, R, and Java;
- Ability to accommodate some travel, if necessary.
- Utilize Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data and Data Analysis methods to work within cross-functional teams to engage the internal clients, develop strategic analytical products, support requirements analysis;
- Extract qualitative and quantitative relationships, including patterns and trends from a wide variety of data;
- Use technical and analytical expertise to explore and examine data from multiple disparate data sources (legacy systems, open data sources, big data, etc.);
- Analyze and implement analysis infrastructure and tools, analytic workflow processes, algorithm development, feature engineering, model selection, training testing and validation of different models, pipeline generation;
- Contribute to the development of strategies for deploying AI techniques into existing business, development of roadmap and requirements analysis considering both AI and business potential analysis;
- Develop new concepts and experiments for variety of these ideas, translate these ideas into executable action plans, and communicate these plans to a diverse client base.
- Work with an international team of professionals
- Ability to implement your ideas
- Health insurance
- Сomfortable office in Kyiv (near Palats Ukrainy station)
- Competitive compensation
- Minimum bureaucracy;
- Kick off parties;
- Positive corporate environment.