- A strong portfolio is a must;
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Blender;
- Meet deadlines with the ability to work under pressure and in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Very strong communication and team dynamics skills;
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- Pro-active and able to identify and solve problems to improve the art pipeline;
- Independent with the ability to work autonomously with minimal hand-holding.
As a plus
- Experience in the mobile game industry with at least 1 published games;
- Experience with Unity;
- Knowledge of the latest gaming trends;
- Rigging and animation skills;
- Lead or managerial experience.
- Direct communications;
- Health insurance;
- Comfortable office in Kyiv (near Holosiivska station);
- Positive corporate environment based on principles of respect, support and mentorship;
- Minimum bureaucracy;
- Competitive compensation;
- Kick off parties.
- Work tightly with the COO (Chief Creative Officer) and lead work on all art-related aspects of the game ( UI/UX design, concept art, icon design, character modeling, environmental art);
- Create high-quality stylized art for 3d mobile games;
- Work closely with the team to define new concepts and game IPs.
Grab your chance to be a part of a mobile game studio with a focus on Casual games. We take pride in our precision in delivery, responsiveness, and full dedication and passion for each game.